Cyril Lignac puts a heart of spread in his pancakes
Cyril Lignac adds a gourmet touch to pancakes by filling them with spread. Accompanied by sliced bananas, they will be perfect for a snack: discover its easy recipe!
Looking for an idea for a snack? Be inspired by Cyril Lignac : he suggested on RTL a gourmet version of pancakeswhich he enriches with a melting heart of chocolate spread. These great American classics, now part of our breakfast habits, will delight sweet tooths of all ages at any time of the day. To fill up on sweet treats, the chef recommends serving them with Sweet whipped cream and bananas cut into rounds. Discover his easy recipe to prepare these pancakes ultra-greedy at home.
Ingredients for pancakes with spread by Cyril Lignac
Here are the ingredients needed to prepare gourmet chocolate pancakes for 4 people :
- 250g of flour
- 17g baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 30 cl whole milk
- 1 banana
- 15g vanilla sugar
- 30g caster sugar
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 65g butter
- Grape seed oil
- 12.5 cl of full liquid cream with 35% fat very cold
- A few spoonfuls of spread
The preparation of pancakes with Cyril Lignac’s spread
Do you have all the ingredients at hand? Prepare delicious chocolate pancakes by following the steps below:
- To start, put a salad bowl in the freezer : it must be very cold when you use it to mount the whipped cream.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. In another bowl, mix sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Incorporate eggs and melted butter. Also add the milk and mix gently. let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Take the bowl out of the freezer and mount the whipped cream. When it is firm, add the vanilla sugar and reserve in the refrigerator. Cut the bananas into slices and set them aside on a plate.
- Start the cooking pancakes : heat a frying pan that you have previously oiled using a paper towel soaked in oil. Create discs of 10cm in diameter with the dough. Place a spoonful of spread in the center of the pancake. Complete with a second device layer pancakes and let color gently. When you will see small bubbles on the surface, turn the pancake using a spatula. let brown both sides of the pancake.
- Place the pancakes on the plates, garnish them with slices of bananas and whipped cream and serve.