white bean hummus and strawberry cappuccino
white bean hummus
For 6 persons
Difficulty : simple
Cost : weak
Preparation : 5 min
- 400g tinned white beans
- 2 tbsp sesame puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of Camargue salt
- 4 tbsp “Dyad 1st harvest” olive oil from Maison Brémond 1830
- 1 sprig of fresh basil
Step by step
- In the bowl of a blender, pour the drained white beans. Add the sesame puree, the peeled and crushed garlic clove, the lemon juice, the Espelette pepper, the smoked paprika, the salt, the olive oil and the basil leaves.
- Mix alternately to prevent the robot motor from overheating. We then obtain a thick and fragrant puree. Adjust the seasoning to suit.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Draw a spiral above and pour again a drizzle of oil, sprinkle with a hint of spices. Serve with pita bread, fresh bread or croutons.
Recipe courtesy of Maison Brémond 1830, Provençal delicatessen. The oil used in this recipe is produced from a rare new variety of olives, the Sikitita, grown at Les Bastidettes estate, which borders the Camargue. Harvested in two stages, the fruits of the first picking are of an almond green fruitiness, those of the second reveal a ripe, soft and unctuous fruitiness.
©JEAN-PIERRE DUBOUIL – COM’SUD AGENCY FOR THE AOPN FRAISES DE FRANCE
For 4 people
difficulty : simple
cost : weak
preparation : 10 minutes
- 500g Ciflorette strawberries
- 15 cl of very cold 30% full cream
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 40g caster sugar
- 1 half lemon Garnish of your choice
- shelled pistachios
- grated coconut
- strawberry pieces
Step by step
- Rinse, dry and hull the strawberries. Blend half of the strawberries into a coulis with the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Cut the other half of the strawberries into small cubes.
- In pretty glass cups, divide the diced strawberries and cover them with coulis. Keep in cool until serving.
- In a very cold bowl, whip the liquid cream into whipped cream, add the vanilla sugar while continuing to whisk. Book cool.
- Just before serving, form a cloud of whipped cream using a pastry bag, then garnish with the desired filling. Taste well chilled.
Recipe offered by the Association of National Producer Organizations (AOPN) Fraises de France.
Elongated in shape, the fairly bright orange-red Ciflorette has firm, juicy flesh and a very sweet taste. It is available on the stalls until July.