A week on the plate of croq kilos: Friday
Did you miss the Thursday menu? Find it here, it’s not too late! On the menu of the day, a fruit muesli. A nice leg of guinea fowl for lunch accompanied by lentils. A small apple snack for afternoon tea. And to end this beautiful day, potatoes with goat cheese sauce made the day before. A delight!
Breakfast: Apple muesli
- Muesli without added sugar: 50g
- Plain yoghurt: 125g
- 1 apple
– Cut the apple
– Mix the apples with the yogurt
– Add the muesli and mix
Calorie intake of muesli: 328kcal
You can accompany this recipe with tea or coffee!
Lunch: Guinea fowl leg and lentils
- Salt pepper Garlic clove(s) 5g
- Rosemary Onion(s) 50g
- Lemon juice 5ml
- Carrot(s) 50g
- Olive oil 5ml
- Green lentils (uncooked) 40g
- Chicken stock 130ml
- Guinea fowl leg(s) 180g
- Crushed tomato(es) 100g
– Pour the oil into a large frying pan and brown the thigh. Season. To book.
– Melt the onion in the same pot, then the carrots, then the garlic.
– Pour the lentils and broth. Bring to the boil and lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes.
– Incorporate the crushed tomatoes and rosemary (according to taste). Season.
– Place the guinea fowl on the preparation.
– Cover and cook for another 25 minutes until the lentils are tender.
– Add the lemon juice. Serve everything together.
Calorie intake of thigh and lentils: 458 Kcal
For dessert you can add a fruit yoghurt of your choice.
Calorie intake of yogurt: 112 Kcal
Snack: compote + speculoos
To taste it, eat a 1 compote without added sugar as well as two speculoos.
Calorie intake of compote: 65 kcal (per 100g)
Caloric intake of speculoos: 68 calories
Dinner: steamed potatoes with goat cheese sauce and green salad
For the potato:
- Olive oil 5ml
- Goat 30g
- Cottage cheese 50g
- Potato(es) 200g
- Salt pepper
For the salad:
- Balsamic vinegar 15ml
- Lettuce 60g
- Rapeseed oil 5ml
– Steam the potatoes (you can keep the skin if you prefer).
– Prepare the sauce by mixing the cottage cheese, chopped chives, goat cheese, oil, salt and pepper.
– Serve the sauce with the potatoes cut in half and the sauce in the middle
– Add green salad with vinaigrette
Potato caloric intake: 322 calories
Caloric intake of the seasoned green salad: 68 calories
For dessert, we recommend a square of chocolate!
Caloric intake of chocolate: 28 kcal
Do you also want to follow the menu of the week on the croq kilos plate? Download your shopping list for free: