A week on the plate of croq kilos: Sunday
It’s already the end of this week in the special low budget plate with Croq kilos. The opportunity to have fun once again while controlling your calorie intake! On the menu today: muesli for breakfast. For lunch, the carrot balls made the day before will be perfect! To taste it: a seffa with angel hair! For the evening, a succulent shrimp and coconut soup. Did you miss the menu the day before? Find it here
Breakfast: Muesli with banana yoghurt
– Muesli without added sugar: 50g
– Plain yoghurt: 125g
– 1 Banana
– Cut a banana into slices
– Mix the banana with the yogurt
– Add the muesli and mix
Calorie intake of muesli: 328kcal
Lunch: Carrot and ham meatballs
- Carrot(s) 150g
- Polenta 70g
- Egg(s) 1
- Breadcrumbs 40g
- smoked paprika
- Salt pepper
- 2 slices of ham
– Steam the carrots then mash them and leave to cool so that the water vapor escapes.
– Meanwhile cook the polenta
according to the instructions on the package. (usually just cover with hot water and wait for it to swell).
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
– Then mix all the ingredients (except the breadcrumbs) and form
dumplings. (Use a spoon, the dough can be a little sticky).
– Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
– Bake for 20 minutes.
– Serve and accompany the meatballs with two slices of rindless white ham
Calorie intake of meatballs: 259 kcal
Caloric intake of ham: 142 kcal
You can then take some wholemeal bread and a plain yogurt.
Calorie intake of wholemeal bread for 15g of wholemeal bread: 39 kcal
Calorie intake of yogurt: 70 Kcal
Snack: Seffa with angel hair
- Cinnamon Salt Butter 5g
- Angel hair 30g
- Oil 5ml Icing sugar 5g
- Flaked almond(s) 5g
- Raisin(s) 15g
- Water 30ml
– Rehydrate the raisins in a small glass of hot water.
– Place the angel hair in a deep steaming dish. Drizzle with neutral oil then with half the lightly salted water. Steam for 10 minutes.
– At the end of these 10 minutes, stir the angel hair to separate them briefly, taking care not to break them. Add the second half of the salted water then cook for another 10 minutes. If necessary, depending on the proportions cooked, repeat this operation a third time to obtain very tender angel hair.
– Place the angel hair on a plate.
– Drain then arrange the raisins on the angel hair as well as the butter in pieces, the cinnamon and the icing sugar.
– Toast the slivered almonds for a few seconds in the pan. Arrange them on the still warm angel hair and enjoy immediately.
Calorie intake: 282 Kcal
Dinner: Shrimp and coconut soup
- Carrot(s) 200g
- Tomato concentrate 20g
- Spinach 100g
- Onion(s) 50g
- Potato(es) 100g
- Peeled prawns 100g
- Vegetable stock 200ml
- Coconut milk 20ml
- Lime(s) 20g
- ginger jalapeno pepper
- Garlic powder
- Salt pepper
– Wash the vegetables, Peel and cut the carrots, potato and onion into pieces.
– In a saucepan, place all the ingredients except the shrimp and lime. Add a little water if necessary, the vegetables must be well covered.
– To heat. Once boiling, cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
– Blend the soup and add the shelled prawns just before serving. Squeeze the lime over the soup.
Calorie intake of the soup: 355Kcal
You can add for dessert a compote without added sugar of a caloric intake of 65 Kcal.
Do you also want to follow the menu of the week on the croq kilos plate? Download your shopping list for free: